- Creation Research Society
- Christian Answers.Net
- Institute for Creation Research
- Creation Science Movement
- Creation Science Evangelism
- Answers In Genesis
- Creation Research, Science Education Foundation
- The Revolution Against Evolution
- Creation-Evolution Encyclopedia
- The Young Earth Creation Club
- The ARK Foundation
- Creation-Science Research Center
- Origins - Intelligent design and philosophical theism
- Creation Research
- Creation Resource Foundation
- The Creation Resources Trust
- Creation Science
- Creation Illustrated Magazine
- Center for Scientific Creation
- Creation Moments
- Creationism & the Early Church
- The Creation Science Association for Mid-America
- Geoscience Research Institute
- Creation Evidence
- Associates for Biblical Research
- Scientific Evidence for Creation
- A Creation Perspective
- The Interactive Bible
Radio/Conferences lectures in Real Audio.
In the Beginning There Was...Information
Dr. Stephen Meyer joins Chuck Missler in reviewing some of the revealing insights from microbiology and the information sciences on the evidences of design in the origin of life.
- The Divine Watchmaker
Modern Microbiology has revealed that even the simplest organisms are complex machines beyond our imagining.
- Dr. Mark Eastman - Cosmos And Creator
How does the God described in the Bible fit with the nature of the God that is revealed in the physical universe?
- The Creator Beyond Time and Space
As scientists begin to understand the interactions of basic forces, they discover an unending series of incredible interdependencies, delicately balanced.
- The Grand Adventure
The precision found in our world has long been considered miraculous - as though the earth were purposely created to support life. Coincidence or Design?
- Stretching The Heavens
Was the universe really created in six days? How do we explain galaxies whose light has traveled toward us for over 100 million years?
- Dave Nutting - Evolutionary Dogma
Do scientists hold to evolutionary theory based on evidence or ideology?
- James Perloff - Evolution Crumbling
How many degreed scientists criticize evolutionary theory and argue evidence for intelligent design?
- Jim Perloff: The Scopes Money Trial
Was the movie/play 'Inherit the Wind' based on historical reality or on the imagination of those who wanted to promote evolution?
- Dr. Russell Humphreys - Age Of The Universe
Does the geological column represent slow change through gradualism or rapid change through catastrophe?
- Inherit the Wind: Reaping the Whirlwind
Inherit the Wind grossly distorted the Scopes trial to advance an agenda...
- Science and the Bible: Cosmos and Creator
Not only is the existence of God inexcusably evident, but the invisible attributes of God can also be discerned with an examination of creation.
- Divine Engineering: Unraveling DNA's Design
We've all been exposed to the basic concepts of DNA and its double-helix structure in our high school biology classes, but were most likely not taught the incredible design it evidences.
- The Code of Blood
The famed double-helix DNA typically includes three billion rungs of a digital, error-correcting code. An effective digital code demands careful, skillful design.
- Elegance by Accident? - Chance as the Master Architect?
The premise that we are all simply the accidental result of random chance underlies our entire culture, not just biology.
- Q & A with Chuck Missler: What is the 'Gap Theory' and is it valid?
The so-called 'Gap Theory' is a conjecture about a possible interval between the first two verses in Genesis 1...
- Darwinism vs Design: The Human Genome
Two different articles on 2-16-01 featured scientists reacting to the genome-mapping project, and the reactions directly contradicted each other.
- Pow! Splat! Take That, You Darwin Disparagers!
Though the Supreme Court outlawed the teaching of creationism in public schools 15 years ago, that hasn't stopped school boards from finding creative ways to smuggle it into the classroom.
OLD EARTH CREATIONISTS
- Reasons To Believe -the ministry of Hugh Ross
- God and Science - "Harmony between the Bible and Science." Founded by Richard Deem, one of RTB's Apologists.
- Access Research Network - Origins site featuring the work of Phillip Johnson, Michael Behe and others promoting "Intelligent Design."
- IDEA Center - Organization dedicated to promoting intelligent design theory and fostering good, spirited discussion and a better understanding over the creation-evolution issue.
- Christian Apologetics - A site sponsored by Trinity College of Florida and the C. S. Lewis Fellowship with discussions from Michael Behe and other scientifically oriented apologists.
- Lord, I Believe - Led by physicist Hill Roberts, "Lord, I Believe" challenges both philosophies of naturalism and religious faith to explore what rational basis exists for those systems of belief. Roberts contends that on balance there is far more basis for agreement than the typical frictions between science and faith.